At 22:42 1999/06/29 EDT, you wrote:
>In a message dated 6/29/99 7:05:14 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
>[log in to unmask] writes:
>
><< detailed subscription instructions can always be found
> in the PIEnet section of my website [see below] >>
>
>Thank you, Mother.   I have also made a copy\
>for myself.    Clare Wilson

yo clare!

i'm sure i'm not the Mother to whom you refer
i am only a wee PIEnet list elf
who helps our list-mom barb patterson [two tees] [list mom]
with list stuff on occasion

my website has a couple of sections devoted to PIEnet things
and in fact was dedicated to barb patterson [two tees] [list mom]
on mom's day when i announced its existence

in summary:
Barb Patterson [two tees] [list mom] is the creator and founder of this
miracle;
Janet Paterson [one tee] [list elf] is one of the lucky participants

on the other hand, in case you were just teasing me,
and in any case, irregardless of either of the above,
yer welcome, i'm shurr!

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
a new voice http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/