>have not got any feed back on BOB DOLE'S TALK ON E.D  and to the men what do
>you feel about wearing dippers VIVIAN  wants me to wear one if and i go to
>church
>
>                              I.Y.Q.  DON   VIVIAN

Don-- Bob Dole is being used to get out information about "Erectile
Disfunction", which is a fancy way of saying "impotence" becasuse he is a
famous person.    He is willing to say that he has experienced this
problem--good for him---and that it can be treated.

 I have to answer for Peter:  As for using "Depends"  when you go out---or
anytime---please don't be embarrassed about it. It would save YOU some
embarrassment and Vivian a lot of work!  Peter and many other PWPs find
this relieves some worry when away from home.   Nothing to be ashamed
of--it's not your fault if you can't control things now--it's the PD you
should blame.  If your "love of my life" Vivian thinks it's a good and
helpful idea, why be stubborn ? She only wants what's best for you !

       Camilla Flintermann,                             <[log in to unmask]>

 http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/camilla/one.htm  My Home Page

             "  Knowing when to insist, and when to let be,
               is,perhaps, a lifetime learning experience  ."
                              --Mary McCurry