At 13:00 1999/06/30 -0700, you wrote:
>well i just hate to give in as you all know how bull headed i am so depends
>it is cry cry tears.  oh years i am getting can for pennies out. even had
>calls to bring them in.  am going to go out 4th to a party. will let you
>know if i don't freak out.  VIVIAN  and my NERO  says it is my bull head to
>try to walk and not ask for help. now says DON do not use your wheelchair
>keep on trying to walk.  ha ha. see i am smart for a PWP.
>
>                               I.Y.Q.  DON   AND  VIVIAN
>                             LOVE OF MY LIFE-54
>
>                              BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
>                              BE PROUD AND GIVE IT U R BEST

hey cyber-dad

i am proud of you for outsmarting that bull!

we've [all of us] got to work at getting away from this
narrow, confrontational
black and white
you win i lose
concept

it isn't based on reality

there are tons more shades of grey than there are black or white

there are tons more possible solutions to problems than yes or no

there are tons more steps on this grand staircase than one up or one down

the trick is
looking at more than two possibilities takes more work
things aren't so simple anymore
as homer says 'doh!!!'

love

sis

ps
i want to hear about that party irregardless of your 'freaking out'
hah!!!

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
a new voice http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/