>well i just hate to give in as you all know how bull headed i am so depends
>it is cry cry tears.  oh years i am getting can for pennies out. even had
>calls to bring them in.  am going to go out 4th to a party. will let you
>know if i don't freak out.  VIVIAN  and my NERO  says it is my bull head to
>try to walk and not ask for help. now says DON do not use your wheelchair
>keep on trying to walk.  ha ha. see i am smart for a PWP.
>
>                               I.Y.Q.  DON   AND  VIVIAN
>                             LOVE OF MY LIFE-54
>
>                              BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
>                              BE PROUD AND GIVE IT U R BEST

Well Don, you are a smart guy, and it takes courage to accept an
unappealing reality---I'll bet Vivian is giving you a big hug right now for
being so willing to help her that way.

Good for you on the Pennies for PD cans--you are a real go-getter----but we
all knew that!

       Camilla Flintermann,                             <[log in to unmask]>

 http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/camilla/one.htm  My Home Page

             "  Knowing when to insist, and when to let be,
               is,perhaps, a lifetime learning experience  ."
                              --Mary McCurry