Ivan I just got back from bringing Peter home from hospital--I can only
stress what I expect you will say--that PD is different for each PWP,  that
$$$$for research are needed, that not all PWPs are senior citizens, and
that it affects the whole person, head-to-toe, far beyond any visible
effects such as tremor or masked face.  I would also make the point that it
affects the whole family and comminuty as a result---good luck--sorry no
more time.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "