On Tue 29 Jun, Joel Eschmann wrote:
> My wife just called me on the phone while was reading the mail and she
> was wondering if anyone has ever tried or thought Acupuncture might work
> to releave some of the tremors that exist with Parkinson's. Use
> Acupuncture as a drug releasing agent or stimulant in the brain.
>
> Joel

Hello Joel,   All I can tell you is that Acupuncture was suggested to me
by a friend - I mentioned it to my neuro, ( a man whose judgment I respect)
and he just snorted and walked away! In the end you have to go along with
someone, and just hope he is a good choice.
   I do have one vital point agreed with my neuro however and I believe
anyone who wants to do his best should discuss this; it is that my neuro
specifies the particular drug which he wants me to use, and I determine the
dosage. (how much and when). I didn't get to that happy position overnight
however, and I recommend  that you work on this
Regards,
--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>