Greetings to all.  I am writing on behalf of my father.  My sister
belongs to the Pennsylvania Medical Assistants' organization and
receives a magazine.  in going through some issues she has not had time
to read because our father's Parkinson Disease is giving him SO much
trouble, she came upon a two-part article on Parkinson Disease.  I
think, having gone through 3 different kinds of Parkinson Disease that
is should be put t the National Parkinson Foundation, and other
Parkinson group, sites. It is the most comprehensive but understandably
written thing I have EVER read about Parkinson Disease - and I have read
hundreds.  It covers some of the more disturbing symptoms and problems.
My father, doctors have finally determined, is suffering from a weird
mix of Parkinson syndromes.  He has many touches of strange things which
are PD related, either directly or indirectly.

When I have a minute, I will post it.  Probably not until next week or
so - have to scan the articles.

JH