Dear Ann G.:  I noticed your question about MSM a few days ago (I'm still
behind
catching up with the list) and it reminded me of a company I looked into a
few years
ago when the product was just coming onto the market.  At the time it was
offered
by a MLM business and I investigated extensively and really wanted to try the
product but our finances kept us from being able to - it all sounded really
helpful -
so I would definitely be interested in any first hand testimonials about
results now
that it has been around a while.  I know I have a tape of explanation about
it and
will try to locate it again.......keep in touch.....       Marie
carepartner husband70/l3