Dear List

I really don't know if anyone here can help, but with the number of people
on this list, surely someone can either help or know where to find help.
There is a man I met in the pd chat room, D2 or dd2 who has Parkinson's
plus.  He is currently in the process of going thru a very painful medicine
swittch, and his wife has had 2 strokes since the weekend.  His name is Don
Diswinka, and he lives in Erickson, Mb Canada.  For some reason, the
hospital is not keeping her overnights, and he has no-one to help spell him
in watching her.  When I spoke with him last night, he had slept about 6
hours in the past 3 days.  His wife's 49 birthday was Tuesday.  If there is
anyone in that area who could either help him sit with his wife and allow
him some rest, or knows where he can get some support, please contact me at
[log in to unmask]  or call me at 409-563-4049.   I hope someone has a
solution.  I would be willing to fly out there to help, but I simply don't
have the money to do so.  Any ideas, anyone?
Bob Armentrout