Bonnie:  Far be for me to stir any pot, but I remeber the minor uproar the last
time I posted material to the list in general.  The general sense of the
membership was post the reference to the material, then if they want it, they
can go access it.  I feel very uneasy about selecting material which I think
might be of interest, and then posting it myself, because of the reaction the
last time I did just that.  I realize you weren't suggesting that I do the
posting, just wanted you to know why I didn't do it in the first place.  I've
decided to limit my list posting activity to my Parkinsaw, MI Weekly
Chronicles, except for occasions like today when I just posted the article
reference.  The article incidently is about two pages I would say, and
announces an interesting operation the government is mounting to thwart medical
scams:  they're creating bogus medical sites themselves with outlandish claims,
and then when you logon to the web site, they tell you you could have been
ripped off by a scam artist.  Neat idea.

John Bjork
The Parkinsaw Chronicles