Wendy
       The deciscion to declare yourself disabled a is a personal decision
between you and your nerologist.I understand from your letter that your
employer  knows of your problem Have you discussed with them your
limatations and concerns? Although the employeer has the legal obligation
to accomadate .. If the condition developed during your period of work your
STM and LTM will be in force . DO NOT QUIT!!!  If your feeling afraid,
remember that stress ,
and anxiety can cause confusion and memory problems.. Dont be afraid to
trigger your disability package when you feel the jobs getting to you,
thats what its for..Keep a diary of the problems your experienceing on a
daily basis. You can be released at any time by the company for any reason
but PD .  Document all dicussions with your employer.I understand your fear
I triggered  my disability last Oct. when I felt I wasnt doing my job to my
employers expectations.

Because this  is such an emotioal issue please feel free to contact me . at
[log in to unmask] or ICQ 1437786   Andrew