From: Ivan M Suzman <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 09:18:07 -0400
Subject: TV - News broadcast TODAY for PWP

HEAR YE,  HEAR YE , P.I.E.N. crew!!

Yesterday afternoon,  Jennifer McNeil,  NEWS at 10 anchor at the
Portland, Maine Fox-TV affiliate, (Channel 51 on UHF, local Cable Channel
12) called.  She is coming to my home with a camera crew TODAY at 4:00 PM
to interview me for the nightly news...

Another  TV breakthrough for People With Parkinson's!

If you have any current Parkinson's issues that seem MOST IMPORTANT to
focus on TODAY, please e-mail them before 3:30PM local time.  The
interview is at 4:00PM, and the newscast is at 10PM tonight.

Gosh, we have work to do around here to get ready! We will be checking
the P.I.E.N. periodically. We do not have internet access.

We will print out any messages, long or short, to hand-deliver to
Jennifer McNeil this
afternoon.

Thank You.

Ivan Suzman