X-From_: [log in to unmask] Tue Jun 29 10:30:07 1999
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 10:46:18 +0000

I thought I'd send you this , but you probably know already

TEST-TUBE HOPE FOR PARKINSON'S VICTIMS  There is fresh hope for people with

 Parkinson's disease. Scientists may     have found an unlimited source of
new,
 undamaged brain cells for transplanting

 Researchers at the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm are studying how to
grow
 in labs the type of brain cells needed.

 These could be grown in batches and     transplanted to help treat
Parkinson's.
                                         The technique would be a way of
getting
 brain cells without contemplating other sources, such as aborted human
foetuses

fingers crossed!

Love zoe

*  Legal Disclaimer :    Any views expressed by      *
*  the sender of this message are not necessarily     *
*  those of the Office for National Statistics          *