Rose, Nita, Bonnie, et al,
        Good morning and thank you for the warm welcome back messages.
        I was only away temporarily because of some medication problems. I
started Permax a couple or more weeks ago and even though I was/am
taking it very slowly, my system rebelled and I was feeling pretty awful
for a while. But since the same thing happened when I started Sinemet, I
persevered and by golly, I do believe it's going to work.
        I have been having server problems for the past three days, and last
night because of a 'glitch,' which the technical support people told me
was in my system, (yeah, right) they advised me to download an upgraded
version of Netscape. As a result, I lost all my messages (news services
to which I subscribe, personal messages) from last Friday on, and the
messages from the list since signing back on, on Wednesday night.
        It seems I'm up and running again, but had I not received Bonnie's, "Me
too," this morning, I wouldn't have known you lovely ladies had written.
        I went to John C's web site to see what had been sent to the list, and
I'm still using it today as a back-up, because things are not configured
as I would like them. I may have to do battle with 'technical support'
again today.
        The last message I sent was to Camilla about 4.30 yesterday afternoon,
so if anyone wrote to me privately later in the day, please write again.
        The weather has finally cooled off, and I'm 'hoping' to spend some time
in my garden if the ground isn't too wet. Everything is growing like
weeds, especially the weeds. :)
        Have a good day, everyone.

Judith
--
Judith Richards, London, Ontario, Canada
                         ^^^