Dear Camilla,
        I signed off the list a couple of weeks ago because I started Permax
and my system was resisting, as usual. I signed back on last night so
only today was able to read about Peter's and your trips to the ER.
        I'm so glad to hear that he is home again, and also that apparently the
hospital staff was helpful. This can make all the difference in the
world.
        Thank you for posting this experience, especially with all that you had
to think about. I would like your permission to relay your experience to
my support group, with or without your names, as you wish.
        Please take care of yourself, too, because Peter needs you and so do
we.
        My love to both of you.
Judith
--
Judith Richards, London, Ontario, Canada
                         ^^^