Please help.  I was just diagnosed this year with parkinson disease.  I am 37 years old.  I am an Office Manager for a CPA firm.  My job is starting to really get to me.  I have tremors and am taking 1.g Mirapex 3 x a day.  The problem is I have trouble with my right hand and my mouse.  The big problem is I can't remember things on some days and can't calculate or just comprehend what others are asking of me.  This is not every day but it is affecting my work and they are getting concerned.  I have short term and long term disability insurance through work, but if I leave work or if I am fired I lose my group disability insurance.  I am really scared and not sure what to do.

Wendy