>>I just use the mouse with my left hand now and I actually like it
>>better.

>>The problem is I have trouble with my right hand and my mouse.

A couple of people talked about having problems with using a mouse. My
question is "Are you using a regular mouse?"  If you are, you might try
switching to a Logitech Marble Mouse or a Kensington Trackball mouse. Yes
they take some getting used to but one you do, they take a lot of stress off
of your hands. Personally, I have better control. No, I am not PD at all but
did have to have carpal tunnel surgery in both hands (not at same time
though).

Another good "mouse" is called a glidepoint or touchpoint. These can be
bought seperate and added to your machine or you can get a
keyboard/glidepoint mouse combo. I've purchased a couple. An ergonomic style
combo is $68 and a non-ergonomic one is $45

If anyone is interested in these, please let me know and I'll get the name
and model numbers for you.  I can also get you a contact that I order from.
They should be able to ship anywhere in US. Company is in Houston, TX.

Please e-mail me a message at [log in to unmask] with MOUSE as the subject
and I'll get you the info.