Well, from the sounds of talking to Mom & Grandma last night, Grandma sounds
like she is doing better. I've been passing on everyone's advice. She is
happy with her phone setup.

This is what we have so far from the Dr's
Parkinsons (just starting, currently on Simment)
Hietal hernia (problems with swallowing but seems to come and go?)
Mini-strokes (attributes to the dementia; confirmed by MRI)
Possible Lupus (I guess I'll have to find out more about this.

Mom is still kind of panicky trying to take all of these things in. So far,
I'm just trying to work through one problem at a time and take one day at a
time. I keep telling Mom this but she's stubborn (Now I know where I get it
from :) She is really worried that she is going to have the same thing
happen to her when she is in her 80's.

Grandma on the other hand seems to be coming out of her "cloud". I'm really
starting to suspect she had a mini stroke and that is why she seemed so ill.
She had a heart workup and everything came back fine. She's scheduled for a
EEG (today). I don't know what that is going to show. I thought a MRI showed
everything?

Well, Just wanted to update everyone and thank all of you again for your
support.

Cindy