Dear Friends, who have been so supportive for us--
 It seems Peter continues to have severe abdominal pains in the early
morning, and then once he is able to get up, gets along about as well as
usual (not saying much! ).

His internist suggested that he take 2 Ibuprofen (total 400mg) for the pain
yesterday at 8:00AM, and after he was able to sleep some more, and got up
around 10, no more pain.  I was able to go to a CG support group in the
afternoon....This is so weird!

This AM again he had the pain early, I gave him the Ibuprofen at 4:40 AM
along with his PD meds (an hour early) and he finally settled down again at
about 7.  Still asleep now at 8:40 AM.

All of you have been so helpful, shared your experiences and ideas--is
there anything you can add, from what I've hust said?

I have emailed his neuro and hope he may have some thoughts too.

Got to eat something now, and need that 2nd cup of coffee!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "