hi all

At 11:31 1999/07/02 -0700, kim wrote:
>I've just started on new medication.  Its name is amantadine.  I am
>writing to inquire if anybody has taken this medication before and what
>kind of side effects you have experienced as a result of taking this
>medication.  Also, I would like any information about the drug anyone
>can give.
>
>Kim Lee

you will find a lot of information in the list archives
[every message posted here has been kept in the archives
since this list was created by barb patterson in november 1993

you will find the list archives address
as well as many other links to pd and other medical information
in the PIEnet section of my website
[see below]

janet
acting list-mom

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
a new voice <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>