Thank you so much for all of your help.  It seems that other people's
e-mail address appeared in the TO: portion but not my own.  After looking at
several e-mail, many had one e-mail address that was similar. It turns
out that someone must have placed me on some type of list server (similar
to the one like the Parkinson's group only this one has e-mail written in
Spanish and is a general socializing list).  I wrote to each
individual (approx. 50) and told them that
someone had placed me on a list without my permission and if they could
please stop sending e-mail.  It seems to have worked, because I have only
received one e-mail since.  It's sad when people do things like that.
I'm on a free server that serves El Paso, TX, Las Cruces, NM,
and Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, Chih. so I'm thinking it was perhaps a prank
from someone who saw me logged on (yes, they can see who's currently
logged on) and they put me on that list.  Again, thank you all for the
for all the helpful replies.

Betty