Dear List-family...

Not to point a finger at anyone (HA!).   Not to lay
a guilt-trip on anyone (YEAH SURE)  Not that I
wanna cause any grief to anyone while I sit here
in my wee office mumbling, muttering, (and
cussing in a most unladylike way) to myself
in frustration while deleting three copies of
each posted message I receive from the List ---
But MY LIST-MAIL'S ALL SCREWED UP NOW !!
   <WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!>

Not only am I receiving THREE (OY!) copies of
each posted message, but am apparently NOT
receiving MOST of the posts.   Gee, when I first
logged on this morning  and saw today's message
count of 72 posts, I thought "WOWIE - things seem
to be repaired with my List account."  NOT SO!  All
those messages were comprised of multiple copies
of  4 or 5 posts and a coupla personal message
which were sent directly to my personal email.

Sooooo.... since my personal email IS working,
suggest if any of ya want to say something to me,
which, had there been no problems with my
List-mail, you would've posted directly to the List
for my attention, please direct  your thoughts and
comments to me PERSONALLY.

My email address is:   [log in to unmask]

And to Janet - our temporary List-mama, I have two
 - maybe three - things to say at ya:

1.  If it ain't broke, don't fix it (even if it LOOKS like
 it's broken)
2.  I'm REALLY pissed because I always start my
day reading and responding to new List-mail while
my meds crank-up and start doing their thing
3.  I love you - ANYWAY....

PLEASE fix the darn thing, huh, Janet?

Barb Mallut