Well I can't take a back seat any more with this one.

First of all whether I agree with it or not isn't it lawful to have an
abortion and to make a test tube baby? Well my point is that if We the
People (it may not be you or me) but the USA states that these are legel and
rightful ways to handle babies would it not be even better for those who use
these system to donate the remaines such as we do with grown up's????  I am
meaning that if someone does go into have an abortion could she not donate
that baby to research.  I think we are missing the boat if we do not push it
more into the donation coming from the parent/parents as the same if it were
to be a child that died at birth.  I would rather have the ramains dotnated
to reserch than what they do with them.

I am not going to touch into any other ways of stem cell research as I an
not sure of my feelings on them.  AND I feel that if we really look at
useing the donations of aborted, miscarriages and test-tube babies we
wouldn't have to use anyother means.

caregiver  Pennie/Terry 50/49/45