You all are a wonderful group and I thank each of you for your thoughtful
and very helpful responses.

Dex stayed overnight in the hospital and they did bocoo tests on him to see
if he had any kind of heart problem.  All came out negative - so it had to
be Parkinson's and/or medications.  I have taken to heart all your warnings
about making sure his medications are correct and taken on time.  He has
also read your responses and is willing for me to doublecheck his pills for
the day.  I like the idea of keeping a diary (Thanks Callie!) so we are
going to do that also.

Will let you know if it happens again.  Rosemary  in this with Dex75/6