hey to all
and
yo barbie

i have read the user's manual
i have read the owner's manual
i have browsed and checked and tweaked and peeked
i have picked the idlin list mom's brane or what's left of it
i have wracked my brane or what's left of it

and this is all she wrote:

>Date:  Sat, 3 Jul 1999 22:57:43 -0400
>From: "L-Soft list server at UofT (1.8d)" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Re: query parkinsn for [log in to unmask]
>To: Janet Paterson <[log in to unmask]>
>
> query parkinsn for [log in to unmask]
>
>Subscription options for Barbara Mallut <[log in to unmask]>,
listPARKINSN:

>MAIL           You are sent individual postings as they are received
>FULLHDR        Full (normal) mail headers
>REPRO          You receive a copy of your own postings
>NOACK          No acknowledgement of successfully processed postings
>
>Subscription date: 3 Jul 1999
>
>One matching entry found.

if you are not cookin with gas [single burner] by now
i will have to concede defete
and pass you on
to a higher authority

janet
square-eyed but survivin sittin-in list mom

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
a new voice <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>