Sitting here waiting for my Sinemet to kick in but my
thoughts are of faraway Parkinsaw. Know that Porky
Porkinson's kid sister, the precious and precocious
Porquetta was scheduled to land in time for the 4th of
July festivities and I am hoping against hope that
there are no porcine problems at the ParkaThon. Trust
that the aerial escort/surveillance of those piggy
"angels",the Cincy Fliers, goes well and the skies
over Michigan remain safe for pigs and humans alike.
Pray Ms. Emily Piggy is up to the weighty matter of
guarding Porky's body. The Parcel Post Pigs (formerly
of Connecticut) assure me they also will be on the
alert. Will be leaving the safety of their Sanctuary
to blend in with the crowd at the ParkaThon and be on
the lookout for that desperate duo, D.D.DeVille & his
boorish accomplice, The Boar from N.Y.C. They feel
especially responsible because D.D. was one of their
own before going AWOL and being lured into the
underground PolkaNet and a life of malicious mischief
after being promised fast women, high times, all the
Levolager he could lap up, and endless polkas by the
Six Fat Dutchman. When you put it that way, the
PolkaNet sounds a lot like Hell, doesn't it? In
leaving let me share with you a cryptic e-mail I
received just a few minutes ago which I suspect is
from the GandyDancer. "I confess it is not a situation
that I would like a sister of mine to apply for". WHAT
do you think it means? WHERE is the GandyDancer? WHO
is the GandyDancer? WILL Amtrak get him to Parkinsaw
in time to prevent perils to our favorite porcine pair
at the ParkaThon?
            Til ALL Pigs Fly & Happy 4th of July,
                    Carole in Connecticut