[Sorry to be so late in answering, but I was out of town]

I received this info from another list.  It is from a Medical
Doctor who has received info implicating antiperspirants and
their aluminum content et al in cancer.
- Marilyn -

At 11:11 AM 6/4/1999 EDT, Dorothy Ivankoe wrote:
>Was this about an e-mail message saying antiperspirants can cause cancer in
>women?  I rec'd that message a couple of months ago but didn't see anything
>about it in the web site you mentioned.
>Dorothy CG Roy 68/42/40

----------------------------------
I side with LIsa and David on the aluminum anti-perspirants.  I just
returned from the International Society of Orthomolecular Medicine
Meeting in Ottawa where it was brought up as being a cause for breast
congestion and as a possible risk factor for breast cancer.

To say as Pat did that if one does not sweat from the armpit one will
sweat somewhere else is not true because the armpit glands are not
like those of the skin.  They are very specialized and are called
apocrine glands.  They are not found in too many places on the body
so preventing the sweating of the arm pit DOES impair detoxification.

AJC, MD