t 03:04 PM 7/4/99 EDT, you wrote:
>Joy,
>I had all my mercury fillings removed at the suggestion of, and by a
>dentist/nutritionist who was also a friend of mine.  He thought that the
>mercury removal, plus dietary changes and supplements would significantly
>improve, if not  eliminate my PD.  Well, there was no change in my PD, as a
>result of these  changes, although I did experience improvement in my general
>health--specifically, increase in my energy level and improved GI
functioning.
>Marty Pololnsky

It is very important if you are having amalgam fillings removed to ensure
the field is isolated with rubber dam.  As the old amalgam is being drilled
out  the mercury is released and if the field is  not isolated the sucktion
hose the nurse uses will not remove all and you end up swallowing some of it.
Regards Mary from Oz