Clare very kindly wrote:

>To Camilla, Carole, Ken, Hilary, and others, I do enjoy your creative
>writing skills...the prose just seems to flow from your fingertips
>and the saga goes on.  You are all  extremely talented.  I'm
>wondering if any of you earns a salary for such talent.
>Clare Wilson

Well, speaking for myself, no---I've had quite a few poems and essays
published over the years, but GOSH! nobody ever PAID ME for them!!!!!

It is just "good clean fun", and I'm glad you enjoy it---I know it's not
everyone's"cup of tea", and no feelings are hurt if the delete key is put
into service.  The inspiration comes from the astounding cast of characters
in this saga,  and as you said, the text just flows in a spontaneous,
unpremeditated form of madness.....as our friend Don "flash" McKinley often
has said, "Best Meds for PD is Laughter !"

        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>

                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
                             the best medecine !