Hi all,
Another connection!
Marilyn Gang wrote about anti-perspirants and mentioned that the armpit has
specific apocrine glands to facilitate proper perspiration.
I would like to see some research into having a pig gently swiped through
the armpit.  Bringing the pork to the apocrine gland could result in a
chemical reaction, with aPORKrine glands being the beneficial result(?).
If wallowing in mud as a counter effect is a problem it should be readily
treatable without more chemicals aimed at the brain.
(Wallow,wallow,wallo, what 'ave we 'ere?)

Gerrit Kleynscheldt

Tel:    021 947 8918    (International  +27 21 947 8918)
Fax:    021 947 1521    (International  +27 21 947 1521)

Please note the following:
Because e-mail can be altered electronically,
the integrity of this communication cannot be guaranteed.