Nina,
Absolutely beautiful.
I have sent & E-mailed this to all I could think of.
I have realised long ago that people living the simple (backward) way of
life seems to understand the essence of life much better.  They will say
that the city dweller smiles with his mouth, but not with his eyes, etc.
They raise their children with proper values and these children have
happiness - in their relationships and life in general.  Somehow they know
more about psychology than the majority of scholars of that area.
So these that you sent are wise words indeed!
Regards.

Gerrit Kleynscheldt

Tel:    021 947 8918    (International  +27 21 947 8918)
Fax:    021 947 1521    (International  +27 21 947 1521)

Please note the following:
Because e-mail can be altered electronically,
the integrity of this communication cannot be guaranteed.