hi all

At 10:12 1999/07/05 +0200, gerrit wrote:
>Nina,
>Absolutely beautiful.
>I have sent & E-mailed this to all I could think of.
>I have realised long ago that people living the simple (backward)
>way of life seems to understand the essence of life much better.
They will say that the city dweller smiles with his mouth, but not
>with his eyes, etc. They raise their children with proper values
>and these children have happiness - in their relationships and life
>in general.   Somehow they know more about psychology than the majority
>of scholars of that area. So these that you sent are wise words indeed!
>Regards. Gerrit Kleynscheldt

yikes
i went back to read it again
and found it sadly negative and cynical
full of sweeping negative generalisations
and that good ole 'black/white' simplistic way of looking at things

odd
how we perceive the same words in such different ways

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
snail-mail: PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
website: a new voice <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>
e-mail: <[log in to unmask]>