Michael -
I think that what he is referring to is how people generally
talk about it.  They say "removing the mercury fillings" or
"removing the amalgams".  It's the same thing in actuality.
It is an amalgam, i.e., a composite of metals.  I think there
are 5 metals in it, is that right?  : Mercury, tin, lead,
some silver and something else.  And mercury may not even be the
largest amount but it has received the largest notoriety because
of the damage it does.

- Marilyn -
Marilyn Gang     [log in to unmask]