Hi Barbara -Interesting story, and I thought I had had
a bad Holiday. Just achy and tired and unable to
handle the heat wave we're having in Connecticut.
Your tale was so well-written that I could actually
picture you whrithing around on the couch, stuffing
flying everywhere-I have a very active imagination-and
it stuck me (I hope you won't be insulted) as
hysterically funny. The piece was so well-done,and
since I have been there myself,I can really relate,
although my problem right now is slightly different. I
do something more like lurching Frankenstein-style
walk. Anyway, your post made me smile. Gotta have a
sense of humor with PD.Whoever invented it, be it God
or the devil (my favorite theory), must have.
                   Carole H. 53/51/45