hi all

At 18:36 1999/07/01 EDT, ann wrote, in part:
>Thank you for your welcome.  My husband is not really ready to
>"discuss" or "ask" much of anybody, but I certainly am!  I have
>been reading the list , and I have to tell you some of the
>information sounds like you're talking another language!...

do not
i said
NOT
hesitate to ask about any word or term you don't understand

it's easy for some of us medium- to old-timers to slip into 'insider lingo'
and forget what it was like to be a newbie

in fact, if you ask any 'dumb' questions
i promise here and now to put them and the answers
into the 'newbie nook' on the wwweb wwwinnebago for all young'uns' benefit

[the wwweb wwwinnebago being my wwweb-site
and semi-permanentcyber-home of the PIEnet list family
which is us]

>I hope you will all bear with us both, during
>our learning phase, and help us along the way...

we can bear with you
as long as you can boar with us
when we get too silly for cyberia

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
a new voice <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>