hi all

At 00:05 1999/07/07 EDT, clare wrote:
>Janet, I've added this report to my "MEDICATIONS" file
>which is enormous, because I'm anticipating needing all
>this information down the road.  In 2 weeks I have an appt.
>with my brand new MDS Neurologist, and I'm expecting to
>be put on Sinemet.  I  have compiled so much information
>to discuss that will probably take two appt. slots.  Thanks
>for this and lots of other input. Clare

don't forget that i am 11 years further down this path than you
[and of course our reactions to meds are individual]

in general terms,
i believe that you are years away from experiencing any "ons" or "offs"
which are related to developed sinemet sensitivity

your biggest worry with starting sinemet will likely be stomach upset
which low and slow titration should minimize

otherwise,
sinemet can be a godsend in the relief
from the pd symptoms which you are now experiencing,
'honeymoon years' here you come!

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
snail-mail: PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
website: a new voice <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>
e-mail: <[log in to unmask]>