"Like a dark shadow upon a freshly painted wall..."
Prophetic words, I'm afraid, as printed in the July
Ist Parkinsaw Chronicles. "The game is afoot"-or ahoof
I fear.  Just finished meeting with an emissary from
Mr. Dowrong (can that be right?)and emerged gravely
concerned about the Connecticut connection. Definitely
determined that the pig portion of the deadly duo
wanted for questioning in the Pitchfork Incident in
Parkinsaw was one D.D.DeVille,an AWOL Parcel Post Pig
(formerly, I am now ashamed to say,from that
great-though small-state of CT) D.D. had apparently
been lured into a life of leisure and malicious
mischief by promises of entry into the PolkaNet, where
he hoped to find fast women, high times, Six Fat
Dutchman on the jukebox and all the Levolager he could
lap up. The suspected bad influence and suspect #2 is
a reportedly recently dethroned talk-show shock-jock,
truly a "boar/bore from N.Y.C." IT IS IMPARATIVE THAT
WE MAKE PREPARATIONS PRIOR TO THE PARKATHON! I am now
convinced that this dastardly duo plan to re-surface
in Parkinsaw this 4th of July. Can the Wolverine
Patrol protect the precious Porguetta? And do they eat
pork?  Will Ms.Emily, that fabulous, famed and fabled
flying pig be receptive to the call to be Porky's
bodyguard?(That is quite a lot of body to guard.)
Will the aerial surveillance of those piggy "angels",
the Cincy Fliers, produce safe skies over Michigan?
Perilous questions for perilous times. Awaiting
further instructions...
                              Til ALL Pigs Fly,
                       Carole
P.S. Received a cryptic e-mail: "It is always awkward
doing business with an alias" Do you think it is from
the GandyDancer? WHO IS the GandyDancer? And will he
reach Parkinsaw in time...
P.P.S. Camilla, were you serious about the piggy
"angel" pins? Sounds like a great idea.