Dear John---now you have really outdone yourself!  I got several good
laughs over the account of the Parka-Thon....the best was imagining a
painting of "Pigs Over Parkinsaw", complete with fireworks!
If that were to be auctioned off to benefit  the Pennies campaign it should
produce a bountiful harvest!

I can report that Ms.Piggy, elated and exhausted after the festivities, has
taken to her bed in the Sanctuary, catching up on sleep. She was really
overwhelmed at the honors bestowed on her, as she felt she was only doing
what would be expected of any honorable winged pig!   She has become quite
friendly with Minh Three, the "lady" Vietnamese Potbellied Pig, and they
were seen together late at night relaxing  within the Sanctuary garden and
sipping Levolagers.  Minh Three, and her brothers, it has been revealed,
were  recruited by the mysterious Gandy Dancer, and their arrival is
thought to herald his coming soon.  They have little to say about him,
unfortunately, as their fragmentary English is not accessible through the
PHAT translation system.  Our hopes of learning more about him from these
friendly foreign undercover operatives have been dashed, and we'll have to
await his appearance to resolve the myriad questions we have about him.

Meanwhile the brothers Minh One and Minh Two have joined Nails Noogin's
squad of security operatives, where  their low-slung profile will be most
useful in patrolling the perimeter of the Sanctuary.
They managed to convey, despite their broken English, that they felt
honored to help guard the noble guests Porky and Porquetta, the Fliers and
the PPPigs, and will do their best to be worthy----they too look forward to
the Gandy Dancer's coming , and refer to him as "The Great One", which only
adds to our curiosity about this mysterious personage..

Chubby Labarre, recovering from his stupendous feat of pasta consumption,
would be the ideal person to help the three Minhs with their English--they
already feel a connection with him, as he too is somewhat "potbellied"
after winning the contest!  If they can progress enough to make use of the
PHAT translation system, think what wonderful tales they would have to
tell!  How about it, Chubby?

        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>

                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
                             the best medecine !