On Fri, 2 Jul 1999 10:35:39 +0800 Bob & Joy Graham
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Linda Potter
>>      wrote to suggest a
>>a wonderful book for
>>spouses of chronically ill people. The name is,"Surviving Your
>Spouse's
>>Chronic Illness", by Chris McGonigle.
>
>Linda, do you think you could give us more details - ISBN number,
>where to
>get it and how much it costs, etc
>
>Thanks
>
>JOY Graham

Life is short - eat dessert first!
Yours in faith that a cure will be found-
Linda Potter 50/49dx'd
Joy and all- I'd be happy to give you the info on the book,"Surviving
Your Spouse's Chronic Illness". The ISBN number is - 0-8050-5573-8. The
book costs $13.95. It was writen by a woman whose husband had M.S., for
15 years. She interviewed many other couples , whose illnesses varied.
She speaks very frankly about the realities of having an ill spouse, no
matter what the disease may be. To tell tthe truth, it is opening my eyes
as to what my well husband may be going through. After he reads the book
,I see that we should sit down and discuss it. This is my contribution to
all of us who are in this leaky boat! I hope this will help someone, if
only one person gets insight, it'll be worth it.
               Linda