first i want the list to know i think the list is like a close friend even
you never met them in person. a good friend you can take his advice or
forget them no body gets mad. now what i want to say i will wear my depends
for church and to the party. VIVIAN IS HAPPY.  thanks friends. but like the
old story give a inch take a mile. VIVIAN  said i got something eles for you
to wear.  well it pants called break away. the got snaps down both sides so
you end up with 2 pieces of pants. you see i wear western boots. try and get
your pants off no can do. waling some say it wrong if i get hurt i could
cause VIVIAN more prepossess. yes i am bull headed. but she says i will know
when to quick an how far to walk. all NERO,DOC. says 30 years of PD. is a
little unusual. say it is because i won,t give in to to it.  lot of folks
that retire die early is the sit down and whatch TV. i get tears at times
because i can,t work like i used to. 76 is not old i bet you all know who
can do lot of work. so i will not let this mean hateful thing get me down.
boy i am sure running off the head. will tell you morw about pennies later.

                                 I.Y.Q.   DON   VIVIAN
                                  LOVE OF MY LIFE-54

                   BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                   BE BULLHEAD AND FIGHT