Sharon,

I normally get my mail and then sign off from my ISP so I will not tie
up our only telephone line.  This is especially important when my wife
is out.  I can also go through a lot of mail in a short time.

However, when your notes come, they cause my browser to reconnect to my
ISP, which ties up my telephone and I have to sit and wait through the
whole connection process just to get your message.

Could you change the manner in which you send your notes to make
connection to my ISP optional instead of automatic?

I would greatly appreciate it if you would.

Thank you,
Walter