-----Original Message-----
From: janet paterson <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, July 02, 1999 12:12 PM
Subject: Re: News-Parkinson's Money Doesn't Add Up / Credit$

>Judith Richards posted the entire news article a day or two ago
>imho, she is a news digger-outer par excellence

    Not today, she isn't. Not only did I lose my mail, but this time I lost
my bookmarks, too, and when I click on a URL, I get a 'no-can-do' message.
That red glow in the northern sky is quickly becoming dark storm clouds!!!
    And if that's not enough, the toilet has decided to flush all by itself,
and Jeremy, the dog, goes wild and barks because he thinks there is someone
else in the house.
    I've spent the day doing a major clean-up of all my files and saving or
transferring anything I don't want to lose before butting heads with
@home.com 'again.'
    Thanks for the vote of confidence, though.
Judith