it was my serve fault i called works to day thank to all my good family
friends   oh i was ever surprised i am on the radio lot about PD  well a
women called the staion to see where i lived  her father inlaw was just told
he ha PD. taking hard. she is nurse but PD is new to her.  VIVIAN AND I had
long talk. she feels lot better now as it will be her job to look after him.
left with a smile and asked if she can come back why sure as was putting
penny can out the women at cash reg. mother has PD ask if they can come by
some time so feel so happy now.  so help all you can

                          I.Y.Q.   DON   AND  VIVIAN
                           LOVE OF MY LIFE-54

                                BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                         YOU NEVER KNOW WHO YOU CAN HELP