Donald F. McKinley wrote:

>and to the men what do you feel about wearing dippers VIVIAN  wants me >to wear one if and i go to  church

Hello Don,

Three weeks ago I would have thought it awful to wear a diaper
anywhere.  Then I got a urinary tract infection and was so sick I
couldn't get to the doctor because I couldn't wait more than 5 seconds
after I got the signal to 'go'.  After getting no better after 5 days my
wife bought some Depends and made me go (took me) to the doctor.  I was
so weak she even had to help me with getting a urine sample.

After that I had to go to the dentist and couldn't put it off because he
was going on vacation.  Again the depends.

And yes, I wore then to church 'just to be sure'.  Now I see them in a
different light, and am so grateful my wife took over when my male ego
refused to consider them.  (I told her not to get them, but she did
anyway!)  Can you believe that!!

I have no problem with them anymore, even when they crinkle when I
move.  All of a sudden, its no big deal.

Walter
54/47