In a message dated 7/1/99 7:04:34 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< All of you have been so helpful, shared your experiences and ideas--is
 there anything you can add, from what I've hust said?

Camilla, have they ruled out bowel obstruction or not?
Is there possibly a twist in his bowel that straightens
out when he gets out of bed and moves around?  Is
he passing stool?  And gas once sent me to the
hospital as it was cyclical, like spasms, and appeared
to be something about to rupture.  I was in there for
3 days, all kinds of dx tests....nothing.  This uncertainty
is stressful for you and Peter, isn't it.  Wish I could  really
help.
Clare Wilson