Sure Carole, I know a good thing! I will just send you a blank signed check
and I am sure you willl fill in a fair amount. If you want to send me a
contract, I will sign it and have it notarized and you can fill in all those
blank areas at your convenience. That's how I was able to buy the Empire
State Building, by trusting people!  I guess I should be getting some rent
checks pretty soon, it's been a few years...they probably got delayed in the
mail....... Now that my termite farm has stopped producing, I could sure use
the money!