PARKINSON  NEWS  in it tell of typ of vision PD can cause. i have always
thought it did. so those that have a opion why not put them out. mine is
like looling through a heavy fog. at times color gets me. my left more than
the right. there is serval and i can not type that good.  JIM FINN tells of
his pig implant. so i hope to hear from you all.

                                 I.Y.Q.  DON  AND VIVIAN
                                 LOVE OF MY LIFE-54

                          BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
               C.G IS YOUR BEST PARTNER IN LIFE