mrose wrote:

> There have been  a lot of suggestions for PWP who are too cold, but what
> about those of us  who are too hot?  I am dying in the heat of summer.  I
> get end of dose heat waves all the time and a night I wake up in a
> puddle.
>
> Marty
1.  i have a ceiling fan in my room. it helps a little

2   when i wake up, or cant sleep because i'm hot and sweaty, i get up and
take a bath or a shower = not icecold because that causes the skin pores to
close and maintain body heat. But lukewarm is just right - it cools you down
without alerting the body's defences to possible heat loss.

Hilary  Blue