Hi,  I'm new to the PIEnet, thanks to Helen who I had the pleasure of meeting
at the PAN Forum and who provided me with the info to subscribe to it.  Three
mornings ago, I was enlighten by Parkinson's Power Across America website, a
must see, if you haven't yet.  Parkinson's support groups and our community
will make every effort to greet the eight cyclists and their dog, saluda,
with much "hoopla" as possible as they cycle across our city.  Their
preseverence and endurance across America to raise money for research and
public awareness, deserves attention.  They are inspired by us and we in turn
can be inspired by them.  They would love E-mail messages of encouragement.
pm