Hi Carole,
I hope others will answer your query. The only way to get the cure is with $
and these people hold the purse.
We listened to learned scientists tell us that PD is a cureable neurological
disease and the cure is near. Curing PD will lead to cures for other neuro
diseases.
We were promised this money-where is it?
One of my senators is having an open house on Thursday (Sen Ron Wyden D-OR)
and Rep. David Wu (D-OR) is having a town hall meeting on Tues. I will be in
their faces armed with a letter for them to send to Carolyn Maloney and Fred
Upton--to join the working group for PD.
According to Anna Eshoo (D-CA) that I visited in DC with my daughter last
week-we are the ones who can do it. She said to confront legislators and ask
why the Udall Bill has not been funded. We just want what the $ other
diseases have been getting-they promised it with Udall!!
It's easy-give it a try.

Helen